Thursday, June 17, 2010

iPad - A 'magical' and 'revolutionary' device at a an 'unbelievable' price.







The iPad has been out for a few weeks in Australia now, about a month or two in America.
Apple's latest product, the iPad, Is a whole 'new type of device.'

"Think of your iPod Touch, imagined it stretched till its about the size of an A4 sheet of paper. There we go." This is everybody else's main opinion.  To a degree, I agree with them, it doesn't really have that much that sets it aside from the iPhone and iPod Touch.

It is however, aside the features, amazing to use.
iBooks is large and, well, works the way you expect it too, but navigating around the menus, surfing the web and checking email is as Apple would say the "best" way.
It is an amazing device to use, Apple hasn't stuffed up, just missed out a few things.

These few things iHope they add to the next generation iPad.
Here's my suggestions:


Now the iPad is meant to be a new category of device, cross between a MacBook and an iPhone.
Here's the biggy, both the MacBook, and the iPhone HAVE A CAMERA!!!
So why the flip didn't they incorporate this in the iPad? 
I don't consider that a cross between!

Secondly, it has the looks of an iPhone, the OS of an iPhone, I see no MacBook here.
I mean it has Calendar, Contacts, Email and Safari, but the iPhone has that.
The only thing the iPad has simliar to the MacBook is that it has Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
This is not a cross between, the only difference between this and an iPod Touch is a better user experience, and 3 more apps available to download.

Here's a list of suggestions that I think should be in the next iPad.

1. CAMERA
2. SD card slot (I know they added an adapter, but I don't want to carry an adapter round with me!)
3. USB slot
4. More PhotoFrame mode transitions
5. Projector/Monitor port (Yes they have an adapter for this too! But I don't want an extra thing to forget, I just wanna grab my iPad on the go!)
6. Music controls built onto the side of the device (Like play, pause, next, back)
7. DVD/CD Drive/Player (Yes!!! I'm being serious)

What do you think? Add more suggestions in the comments boxy!

I sent a feedback form into Apple saying the above list, wonder if they'll incorporate them in the next iPad... 

Because at the moment,

The iPad isn't that 'Magical'
Like the iPhone and iPod Touch, so it's not 'Revolutionary'
And I don't know about you, but I don't call $800 an 'Unbelievable' price.

Ben out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now, If you didn't like the post or video don't waste anymore of your time posting a comment.

Then you get more time, I get less crap.